East Sussex Hearing Resource Centre is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We will never share any personal data with a third party without your prior consent and we will never sell or exchange data for marketing purposes.
East Sussex Hearing Resource Centre may change this policy from time to time in line with any changes to the GDPR regulations. Please visit this page regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25th May 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Your name and address including postcode.
- Other contact details such as your email address or mobile phone number (if you have them).
- Your preferred method of contact.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to advise you of new services that may be of interest to you.
- We may periodically send you emails about new products, services or other relevant information that may be of interest to you, such as support groups, new sign language classes or lipreading classes.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure any personal information we collect.
You have the right to access any information that we hold about you. Any such request should be in writing and we will respond to your request within 28 days. Any errors will be amended or if you prefer your details will be deleted from our database.